Sunday Final Nationals: CBS, ABC and Fox Share Broadcast Network Leadership

The Best Way to Save Money

People are all the time coming to us with this same question and that is what is the best way to save money, well we will try to give you an answer for that question. We are saying that we will try because it will only depend on you and your situation. First of all, you have to make sure that you are not spending money on things that are not necessary for you at that time. things such as luxurious cars or houses are never a good thing to buy when you want to save money. The best thing that you can do is to invest money but even then, you have to be careful to avoid getting scammed. The HBSwiss scam, for example, is not something that you should be worried about because it is a very good investing software.

Recognize

In order to tell which investment option is fake or a scam you have to be able to recognize it and for that you need experience. If you don’t have experience, then the only thing left for you to do is read some reviews or ask people who have some more experience for an advice.

Three broadcast networks shared top honors on this Sunday night, as CBS won among total viewers with an average of 9.33 million while ABC and Fox tied for the lead among adults 18-49 with a 1.5 rating and 5 share.

Compared to the previous week, the second week declines of new broadcast network series were, as follows: Fox’s “The Last Man on Earth” (-25% in total viewers, -20% in adults 18-49 rating), ABC’s “Secrets and Lies” (-2% in total viewers, -7% in adults 18-49 rating), and CBS’ “Battle Creek” (-13% in total viewers, -20% in adults 18-49 rating).

AMC’s “The Walking Dead” — again, the week’s No. 1 cable program — rose about 1 percent from the week-ago telecast to draw 14.534 million total viewers in Live+Same Day figures. Its post show, “Talking Dead”, was Sunday’s second most-watched program on cable with 5.73 million total viewers, followed by the 8 p.m. telecast of Bravo’s “Real Housewives of Atlanta” (3.604 million).

On the Disney Channel, the ranks of its prime time programs in total viewers were, as follows: “Liv and Maddie” at 8 p.m. (2.02 million, 17th), “K.C. Undercover” at 8:30 p.m. (2.39 million, 11th), and “I Didn’t Do It” at 9 p.m. (2.31 million, 12th).

A rerun of “Power Rangers Dino Charge” on Nickelodeon at 8 a.m. drew 697,000 viewers.

For mobile users, you may scroll this table horizontally.

Sunday, March 8, 2015
ABC PROGRAM HH/SHR VWRS(000) A18-34 A18-49 A25-54
7:00 America’s Funniest Home Videos 3.8/7 6574 0.9/4 1.4/5 1.8/6
8:00 Once Upon A Time 3.9/6 6715 1.6/7 2.1/7 2.5/7
9:00 Secrets & Lies 3.8/6 5959 1.1/4 1.4/4 1.9/4
10:01 Revenge 3.3/6 4887 0.8/3 1.1/3 1.5/4
CBS PROGRAM HH/SHR VWRS(000) A18-34 A18-49 A25-54
7:00 60 Minutes 6.7/12 10486 0.5/3 1.0/4 1.8/6
8:00 Madam Secretary 6.7/11 10821 0.5/2 1.1/4 1.9/5
9:00 The Good Wife 5.8/9 9093 0.5/2 1.0/3 1.7/4
10:00 Battle Creek 4.4/8 6932 0.4/2 0.8/2 1.3/3
NBC PROGRAM HH/SHR VWRS(000) A18-34 A18-49 A25-54
7:00 The Voice (r) 2.3/4 3550 0.6/3 0.8/3 1.1/3
9:00 Dateline NBC 2.4/4 3734 0.5/2 0.8/2 1.1/3
FOX PROGRAM HH/SHR VWRS(000) A18-34 A18-49 A25-54
7:00 The Simpsons (r) 1.5/3 2470 0.7/3 0.9/3 1.1/4
7:29 Bob’s Burgers 1.4/3 2558 1.0/5 1.2/4 1.3/4
7:59 The Simpsons 2.1/4 3785 1.4/6 1.6/5 1.9/5
8:30 Brooklyn Nine-Nine 1.8/3 3114 1.2/5 1.5/4 1.7/4
9:00 Family Guy 2.3/4 3981 2.1/7 2.1/6 2.1/5
9:30 The Last Man on Earth 2.5/4 4351 1.7/6 1.9/5 2.1/5
UNI PROGRAM HH/SHR VWRS(000) A18-34 A18-49 A25-54
7:00 Aqui y Ahora 1.0/2 1937 0.7/3
8:00 Nuestra Belleza 1.6/3 3205 1.2/4
10:05 Sal y Pimienta 1.5/3 2741 1.0/3

Source: Live+Same Day data, Nielsen Media Research